Thursday, May 10, 2012

Leaving Arizona


Rig at KOA in Arizona We are wrapping up here and leaving tomorrow, once we’ve met with both parks. Still have two advertisers’ decisions to come in next week, due to the business being sold to another company and a board meeting. Not a problem to wait a couple days to close the job, just anxious to get on the road. We were originally going to leave Saturday but there is no sense in waiting around one more day. We are bored to death and have some serious “hitch itch”. We’ll take our time tomorrow…don’t need to be to our friend’s park till Saturday. We’re going to spend Saturday and Sunday night with Wendy and Cindy, around Sante Fe,NM.

Last night, the sky was an awesome color of pink and purple colors.There had been some storms elsewhere in the state and I’m not sure if that is what caused the color show but it sure was neat. We’ll arrive in Brighton, CoP5090004lorado on Monday to start Barr Lake RV Park. After that we go to Breckenridge till the end of June. Colorado bound !

1 comment:

Jim and Bobbie said...

Hay, our daughter, Christine, works as a waitress at PC's Mexican Restaurant, Airport and Cerrillos Roads...maybe you could have lunch there and ask for her and say "hi" for us. So you are coming to our neck of the woods....goody, goody.