Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quiet Day...

We worked yesterday and today. Sunday's are nice because we close at 3 so it feels like you have half of the day off. Saturday was busy and some people were crabby about having the shovel the snow from in front of their units. We set out three shovels for the tenants to use but about six people came in and demanded that we shovel the snow from in front of their door. All were women...they probably were worried they'd break a fingernail. I shoveled out several but the snow keeps sliding off the metal roof and it doesn't even look like you shoveled. One woman who wanted hers shoveled came in and said we hadn't done it but I had. Linda told her about the continuous push of snow coming off the roof but she insisted we hadn't done it. Trust me...from the way Linda's and my neck and shoulder felt last night.....we did them ! After lathering up with Tiger Balm last night, before bed, I felt pretty good this morning. That was until I got hit with an avalanche of snow from the roof while getting into one of the company units today. It was like a karate chop to the back of my neck.

We have off the next two days although we need to hang around here on Tuesday because the President of the company is coming for a site visit. We're hoping he comes here early so we don't have to wait around all day. We have a few errands to do in the area.

It has warmed up a little bit the last two days so it's helping the snow to melt. I'd love to see it keep on climbing and melt it ALL away......

No comments: