Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Old Friends in Nebraska

 

P9050010We got together with our friend, Paula, at her house in Lincoln for dinner the other night. I met Paula when I worked at the college and I’ve known her for over 15 years. She is a trainer and personal coach to the corporate world. We’ve stayed in touch over the years and see each other when we get the chance. When I still lived in the Williamsport area, she would make it back sometimes so I’d see her once then. It’s been several years P9050012 since the last time I saw her. We had a cookout at her house and made plans for this coming Saturday. She’s going to take us to Omaha, show us around and have dinner in town. We’re looking forward to it.

Trying to catch up with another friend who lives nearby to see if we can see her while we’re here.

Tomorrow is Linda’s and my daughter, Becky’s birthday ! My two favorite ladies share a special date together. Can’t believe Becky’s going to be 27 ! Wow, where has the time gone. She is an amazing woman…I’m really proud of her. Tomorrow night Linda and I are going to go to Red Lobster to celebrate her birthday. It’s “endless shrimp” days at Red Lobster and the commercials on TV have been tormenting us long enough….time to have some yummy seafood.

Weather has been awesome…in the mid 70’s and in the 50’s overnight.

No comments: