Monday, May 4, 2009

Running Away...

Yesterday I wanted to finish trimming up Boomer and give him and Schroeder a bath before someone moved in next door. I figured that concrete slab was the perfect place to hook up the hose and have someplace to wash them, out of the mud and slop. It worked out great too. Got them both bathed, toweled off and walked them around right before a band of storms rolled into the area. The skies were darkening as I was washing them but we got into the house and settled in before the thunder and rain came. My timing was impeccable as in between storms I see a BIG motor home pull up outside and proceed to back onto the slab next to us. Looks like a 40' Winnebago Journey...and he has a big pick-up and mustang with him. If you recall Donna, the park manager here, told me on Saturday that the carnival people were coming here and last year had parked on this site.

Linda had to work till 6 last night so she wasn't here when the new rig arrived. I asked her when she got home if she saw our new neighbor. She said "Yep and if he's with the carnival we're gonna run away and join them too if he can afford a rig like that." Haven't seen Donna yet to ask her about this new neighbor....It's doubtful he's with the carnival but inquiring minds want to know.....Some days our life feels like a three ring circus....

No comments: