Monday, June 28, 2010
Tour participants begin their day with early admittance to the NASCAR Hall of Fame followed by an an afternoon of behind-the-scenes touring of a variety of local race attractions such as Charlotte Motor Speedway, Sam Bass Gallery, Hendrick Motorsports, Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, Dale Earnhardt Inc., Curb Motorsports Museum, PIT (a private pit crew training facility) and Michael Waltrip Racing.
Ultimate Fan Experience Tour: NASCAR Hall of Fame highlights include:
* Early admittance to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
* A commemorative NASCAR Hall of Fame lunch bag
Ultimate Fan Experience Tour: Local race attraction highlights include:
* Tours of race shops including shop areas not generally viewed by the public
* Access to personal work spaces,
* Opportunities to view collections of selected celebrities
* Live pit stops
* Exclusive discounts on race merchandise.
We will drive to the Concord Mall where they will pick us up at 8:45...We'll return at 4:30. Sounds like it will be a great day. They only take around 20 people per day, since the areas inside the garages is a little tight for any more people than that. The tours only take place Monday - Thursday cause on Fridays the teams are at the tracks, getting ready for that weekends' race. We should have lots to write about when we get back....Can't wait till the 12th rolls around ! We'll let you know if the $99 per person was worth it..