Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P.S.

Forgot to tell you about the cool card I got from my mom. Usually she sends very basic cards...sometimes she surprises me with ones that are more insightful. This year's was like that. It says:

Daughter

You are the author of your own life. It's up to you to dream it, imagine it,
sketch it, shape it, build it, go after it, and make it happen.
And then color it in with bright, shining shades of joy and deep, lasting
shades of meaning that are yours and yours alone. No one else can know the dreams
you dream or the strengths you have within you that will help you make your dreams
come true. No one else needs to.....Because they're yours....And so is today.

Is that cool or what ??? A cool card from a cool mom !!!

1 comment:

imMovable Book Lady said...

And a happy birthday to you!

My company is looking for someone to replace me at Akela Flats and having a hard time finding someone who doesn't want to make a lot of money right off the bat!