Saturday, July 25, 2009

Waiting....

It's noon on Saturday and we're waiting while the technicians get our new black tank installed. Wasn't going real well last I went outside....thrown pipe wrench and alot of fussing and fuming. Costing us time and a half for the labor but I figure it's better to get out of here so we can make money than it is to sit here till Monday and lose more work time. Turns out that they didn't order any parts to fix the hot water tank (not heating on electric setting). Guess me stressing that every time I talked to someone about what they were to be fixing didn't register with anyone. So that problem won't be resolved. Met the owner's son....nice guy...police officer by trade but works part time with his dad in the dealership. Turns out he doesn't know anything about water heaters so he wasn't any help on that problem. They thought we'd be out of here by noon but from the looks of things, my bet is on 2:00 which means we won't arrive at the Jersey City campground till close to dark. Makes me weary just thinking about it....

No comments: