Saturday, September 29, 2007

Escapee Park and Care Center





Here are some pics of the Escapee campground and the Care Center. First picture is looking from Care Center up towards the Activity Center in the Escapee park.Second picture is example of a "house" which many of the permanent RV'ers have in the park. Third picture is the Activity Center and pool. There are many events held here. There is also a club house just a little ways away (just a short walk) that houses a video lending library, reading library, social hall for potlucks and dinners and a TV room, where a couple of people can gather to watch TV. The last picture is a close up picture of the pool where Linda and I like to go to cool off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I care for a disabled husband at home. I imagine it is helpful for the primary caregivers to be in such a friendly environment. I think my main problem is the isolation.
Thank you for the pictures of the Escapee Park. I love seeing RV parks. I hope to have a park model someday. LindaDelJ